17595 Harvard Ave, Suite C2480, Irvine, CA 92614
Proposals are valid for 30 days
$175.00 / month
The Basic SEO Package is designed to offer individuals and businesses with a small budget to start basic search engine optimization without making a large investment. This particular package is designed for low competition keywords, and would not be a good fit for competitive categories or websites targeting large metropolitan areas.
THE BASIC SEO PACKAGE INCLUDES
10 Keyword Optimization On-page content optimization for 10 primary keywords pre-approved by client
Up to 10 Pages
Depending on the website up to 10 pages of your website will be optimized
Title Tag Optimization
Optimization of title tags for each of the optimized page
Meta Description Optimization
Meta description optimization for improved click-through rates
Extensive keyword research to determine the most relevant keywords
Content writing to improve the on-page optimization of selected keywords
Utilization of existing textual content to optimize for relevant keywords
Creation and optimization of heading tags to target campaign keywords
Internal Linking Optimization
Development and improvement of internal linking structure
Baseline Ranking Report
Pre-optimization ranking report to determine the baseline rankings
Monthly Ranking Report
Ongoing ranking report generation to track the improvements over time
Initial Backlink Analysis
Link profile analysis to uncover link development opportunities
BASIC SEO TOTAL
$175.00 / month
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service Agreement
- Details of the parties entering into the contract
This agreement is hereby entered into between Bliss Drive (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “SEO”, “our”) and Client hereinafter referred to as “Client”, “you”, “him”, “his”) on the funding date.
- Representations and Warranties
Bliss Drive agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement for the period of 6 months which starts on the funding date. We are authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phrases for developing and improving the ranking of the Client’s site(s) Client in the search engines (Google).
To bring clarity into this contract, we are going to define some seo terms/jargons which we have used in the contract. Our goal is to develop a contract in plain English which is mutually understood by all the parties entering into the contract and which minimizes erroneous beliefs. However we make no warranty/guarantee of accuracy and completeness of the seo terms described below. Our definitions should not be considered as be all and end all of seo terminology. For the purposes of this agreement:
“Deliverable“- It is a term used in project management to describe a tangible or intangible object produced as a result of the project that is intended to be delivered to a customer (either internal or external). A deliverable could be a report, a document, a server upgrade or any other building block of an overall project [source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliverable]
“SEO” –Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. [source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization]
“Social Media Optimization” – It is set of methods which are used to generate publicity through social media.
“Search Engines” – It is a computer program which is used to retrieve documents from a computer network. Three popular search engines are Google, Yahoo and Bing.
“Client’s Competitor” – It is an individual or a company which is in the same exact niche as the client and is targeting same/identical keywords in same/nearby geographic location(s).
“Keyword” – Keyword or keyword phrase is a search term(s) which is used to retrieve information through search engines.
“Keyword Research” – It is a practice used by search engine optimization professionals to find and research actual search terms people enter into the search engines when conducting a search.
“Keyword Stuffing” – It is considered to be an unethical search engine optimization (SEO) technique. Keyword stuffing occurs when a web page is loaded with keywords in the meta tags or in content. [source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyword_stuffing]
“keywords cannibalization” – Several web pages targeting same keyword(s)
“URL”- It is the address of the web page on the Internet.
“URL Canonicalization” – It is the process of picking the best url when there are several choices, and it usually refers to home pages. [source: http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/seo-advice-url-canonicalization/]
“Link Building” – It is a Search Engine Optimization technique which is used to get backlinks (or votes) for a website.
“Link Bait” –Link bait is any content or feature within a website that somehow baits viewers to place links to it from other websites. Matt Cutts defines link bait as anything “interesting enough to catch people’s attention. [source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_bait]
“Website Usability”- It means how easy it is for visitors to use your website.
“Website Accessibility”- It means how accessible your web pages are to your visitors and search engines.
“User Engagement”- It refers to the degree to which a visitor has been positively influenced by the website and is engaged to it.
“Conversions”- Also known as goals. They can be orders, leads, downloads, page views, sign ups, traffic etc.
“Conversion Rate”- It is the percentage of visits which result in goal conversions.
“KPI”- KPI or Key Performance Indicator is used to measure how well an organization or individual is accomplishing its goals and objectives.
“Link popularity”- It is the measure of the quantity and quality of inbound links (back links) to your website.
“Confidential Information”- It includes but is not limited to, any and all fees, services, documents, recommendations, reports, e-mails, postal mail, courier or phone/skype consultation for the purpose of reporting, recommending or educating the client by Bliss Drive for carrying out search engine optimization services.
Bliss Drive is committed to provide following deliverables:
- Digital Marketing Blueprint
- Focus 5 Topics/month including
- Deep Keyword Research
- Intensive Competitor Research
- Implementation of On page Optimization
- Website SEO Architecture
- Content Gap Analysis
- Deployment of SEO Tools and Analytics
- High Authority Link building Strategy
- Bi-Weekly Tracking & Reporting of Ranking, Traffic and Leads
- Monthly content: 8 articles per month
- Develop Buyer’s Persona and Buyer’s Journey
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Broadcasting Network with social media and web 2.0 properties
- Reputation Management
- Heat mapping and visitor Recording
- Landing Page Optimization for Conversion (adding conversion elements)
- Website Audit Report– It provides (but it not limited to):
- Review of the competitiveness of the client’s industry and the targeted keywords.
- Review of the current ranking potential of the client’s site and back link profile analysis.
- Review of issues related to website usability, website credibility, websites accessibility, user engagement, legal issues and suggestions regarding how to fix them.
- Recommendations for avoiding/fixing negative SEO issues (keyword stuffing, duplicate contents, URL canonicalization, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, keywords cannibalization etc)
- Recommendations regarding content development. What type of contents and contents categories can attract additional traffic and links and can help in improving conversions (goals).
- Suggestions regarding link building.
- Review of the client’s site traffic – how visitors find your website, where they come from and how they use it. How keywords and advertising campaigns are performing.
- Competitive Analysis Report– It provides vital information regarding competitors like who are your competitors, which keywords they are targeting, what are they doing to attract traffic and links. From where they have got their back links. We also determine the current ranking potential of your competitors in search engines and help in establishing KPIs.
- Keyword Research Report – It provides list of keywords that can bring highest volume of relevant traffic to the website along with their search volume. It also provides suggestions regarding how keywords should be used on site to attract additional traffic.
- Website Optimization – We try to fix all the issues we have identified during website audit, so that the website works for the client’s business and is able to convert relevant traffic into sales or leads.
- On-page optimization– We modify the title tags, meta tags, contents, HTML code, naming conventions and other on-page factors of client’s website to make it relevant to search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for targeted keywords. We do keywords positioning/placement to attract additional traffic to the site.
- Link Building – We acquire links from vast array of websites to improve the ranking potential of your website in search engines and to rank for targeted keyword phrases.
- SEO Analysis – We continuously monitor the effectiveness of our SEO campaign and send you traffic and rankings reports on regular basis.
- Payment Terms
The Fee Due at signing date to start SEO US $3,500
Initial setup fee of US $1000 one time (Discounted from $5000 with 6 months agreement)
Fees per month (US $2,500/month with 2 Focus Topics)
Client agrees to pay us a fee as stated in “agreement.” Fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. All payments shall be made in USD (United States Dollar), unless otherwise agreed by Bliss Drive. Any incidental cost related to the SEO Services provided to the client like long distance telephone calls, shipping, postage, courier and travel will be reimbursed to Bliss Drive by the client.
If the client decides to end the project for lack of funds, change in focus or for any other reason other than which violates any term of this agreement, then the client is required to pay for all the work Bliss Drive has done up to the time that client notifies Bliss Drive not to continue with the project.
- Project Timeline
The total time estimated for this project is 6 -8 months to see initial positive results. Agreement is set for month to month
- Assignment of Specific Rights
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Give Bliss Drive FTP and other back-end access to the web site for uploading new web pages, and making changes on the web pages for the purpose of on-page optimization.
- Permission to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Full access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Permission to use client official email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Client authorizes Bliss Drive use of all client’s logos, trademarks, Web site images, content etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Bliss Drive for search engine optimization and social media optimization.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Bliss Drive can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Bliss Drive, it can be provided at additional cost.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
At any time during or subsequent to contract period, client agrees to keep in strictest confidence and trust all of the Bliss Drive confidential information to which the client has access. The client will not use or disclose the Bliss Drive confidential information without the written consent of Bliss Drive.
Client agree not to attack/criticize Bliss Drive and any of its employee, associate or partner publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks etc) at any time during or subsequent to contract period. Similarly client agrees not to seek for seo advice on seo forums, blogs, community groups or any social media in a way which brings bad name to the company or any of its employee, associate or partner.
Same agreement is applied to client.
Client acknowledges the following with respect to SEO services from Bliss Drive:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Bliss Drive has no control over the policies and ranking algorithms of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s web site may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Bliss Drive does not guarantee No.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time or have enough back link strength. Bliss Drive assumes no liability for ranking, traffic, indexing issues related to such penalties. Consequently client understands that ranking new websites is much more difficult than ranking old and established sites and he should not have unrealistic expectations about rankings, traffic and revenues.
- New website may get temporary boost in ranking for some targeted keywords for few days but then it settles down to its real place. This is known as ‘new site boost effect’ and it is quite common to happen. Consequently client understands that his new site has not really got top rankings within a month and soon it will go down to its actual position.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO efforts.
- A website search engine ranking can fluctuate any day, any time because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm, SEO efforts made by the competitors or both.
- Bliss Drive makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline or added expenses (like charging additional fees etc) if the SEO work is destroyed either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by any party other than Bliss Drive or without the prior consultation of Bliss Drive. SEO work is considered to be destroyed either wholly or in parts if following changes (but are not limited to) are made to a website by any party other than Bliss Drive or without first consulting Bliss Drive :
- Changes in the file(s) or folder(s) name
- Putting a file in a different folder or putting a folder in another folder or sub domain
iii. Making changes in the head section of a document like changing the text in the title tag, removing certain HTML tags required for site authentication.
- Deleting a link, folder, file, web document or sub domain.
- Modifying text on a web document like changing the formatting of the text or repositioning the text.
- Removing analytics code from the web page which is used to track website traffic.
vii. Adding a file, folder, web document, widget or any functionality.
viii. Renaming URLs of existing web documents.
- Taking down the website or part of the website.
- Renaming, re-locating, adding or removing any file, folder or sub domain on a web server including web documents, robots.txt, .htacess file, sitemap.xml, rss.xml etc
- Changes in the site architecture
xii. Changes in the anchor text
xiii. Making any changes on an optimized web page
- Bliss Drive makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline or added expenses (like charging additional fees etc) if:
- The client fails to resolve Bliss Drive queries on time.
- Make delays in providing required access, documents, permissions or any support for Search Engine Optimization purpose
iii. Fail to make necessary changes on the website as and when advised by Bliss Drive for carrying out the Search Engine Optimization services.
- There is a server outage for prolonged time on client’s site.
- Bliss Drive is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work. The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing, re-optimizing content/web pages.
- Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Bliss Drive for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Bliss Drive and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- When this contract comes to an end
This contract comes to an end when everything specified in the contract has been done. It can also end if there is a breach of contract and either party decides to cancel it. The contract can also be ended by mutual agreement of the parties involved in contract or when it becomes impossible to carry out the obligations specified in the contract like due to man-made calamities (riots, acts of terrorism, war etc) or natural calamities (like flood, hurricane, earthquake, volcanic eruption etc)
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Governing law means which country’s rules of interpretation and legal remedies apply in case of any dispute arising out of the contract. Jurisdiction means the place where your dispute will be heard. This Agreement (Contract) shall be governed by the laws of USA and the parties submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of California in respect of any dispute or difference between the client and Bliss Drive arising out of this Agreement (Contract). Any dispute or difference can also be resolved outside the court by appointing an independent third party (also known as arbitrator) on mutual agreement of the client and Bliss Drive. However in this case arbitrator’s decision is considered to be final and cannot be disputed or appealed in the court of law.