RESULTS DRIVEN SERVICE
INTERNET MARKETING TIPS
There are thousands of companies involved in web development these days, and they can do the job in no time at all, even on a small budget. However, building a website that leaves a powerful impression in your customer’s mind is a job for professionals. There are a number of aspects of web design Los Angeles that have to be properly taken care of, such as the use of appropriate keywords for Search Engine Optimization, sustaining the level of viewer interest, as well as getting the visitor to take action that will translate into sales and more business.
With our team of dedicated professionals, Bliss Drive offers exceptional web development services for businesses in and around Los Angeles, CA and we can also help you, no matter where you are in the world.
The importance of your website’s content cannot be over emphasized. It reflects the professional approach your company has in its services and various related activities. In fact, the initial few sentences on any web page must be powerful enough to grab the viewer’s interest and drive the prospective customer to take action. It is important that you highlight your USPs at the very beginning and do not leave them for the end. It is essential that every sentence or phrase you add to the web page enhances the chances of your visitor deciding to do business with you.
Even before we put the first word onto your web page, we investigate to understand your business model and your business objectives, in order to best lay out the basic structure and flow of the different web pages on your site. It is important that your site is designed with the customer in mind. It helps a great deal if you design to meet the viewer’s expectations when he or she visits your website.
A beautiful website design is of no use if it has no visitors. There is an abundance of information available on the internet for any keyword related search, as you might have experienced yourself.
If you hope to make sales online, then a website is a must-have. However, even businesses that only sell through physical outlets can benefit greatly from having a well-optimized, well-designed website. We asked a leading Los Angeles website development and web design company to explain some of these benefits. Here are some of the main advantages of having a website.
1. Websites are accessible 24 hours a day. In the past, people chose to browse around stores, perhaps comparing prices and service before deciding on which product to spend their money. Some people still do this, but a significant number of potential customers now do their research using the Internet. They form impressions of a business by the quality and presentation of the website. If your website does not create a good impression of your business, you are losing potential custom.
2. You can reach customers anywhere. That may not seem like an important point to you if you only sell directly to the public from a store or office. However, if you have an online presence, you improve your potential to increase business. For example, you may attract business form people who live in a geographically different area but who want to buy gifts for somebody living locally.
3. Websites allow you to market your business and your brand at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising campaigns. You could have a very sophisticated website built for less than the cost of one 30 second advertisement on an established TV channel, or the cost of a full-page ad in a widely distributed newspaper or magazine. Additionally, your marketing campaigns will be available for customers to look at round the clock, rather than lasting only briefly through regular advertising media.
4. A website gives you the ability to provide in-depth customer support for your clients at little extra cost or effort. A simple example would be where a business provides online access to user manuals for products that it sells. Another example would be a DIY store that provides helpful online videos showing the correct way to tackle common DIY projects. Providing this type of support has immense value in building goodwill.
5. You can use your website to reach out to existing and potential customers by keeping them informed of new products or services. By including a sign-up page on your website, you can let customers register for promotional emails, giving you the ability to run finely targeted marketing campaigns.
6. You can use your website to test different marketing strategies, allowing you to find out which strategy works best. This can be achieved by having different landing pages for marketing campaigns, and being able to see which one yields the most revenue. You can easily integrate analytics software with your website to provide you with comprehensive data about your visitors. This allows you to fine-tune your marketing campaigns even further.
7. Having a website may enable you to run your business with fewer employees. When potential customers are able to browse your store online, they can do so without needing the assistance of an employee. You can even provide online support to answer any questions they may have. A single employee can handle many different online queries simultaneously, unlike in-store queries where an employee can normally only deal with one person at a time.
8. Your website allows you to provide detailed information about all your products and services, including extended descriptions and multiple photos. Your customers can digest all this information in their own time, making it easier for them to make the decision to buy.
9. You can use your website as a place for customers to leave feedback about your business and your products. Websites like Amazon carry customer reviews about the products on sale. This helps potential customers make informed decisions about which products to buy. Furthermore, customers are much more likely to provide honest feedback about your business via your web pages. Most people are reluctant to be totally honest when dealing with business owners or staff members face to face.
10. Having a website allows you to expand your business without having to make a big investment in infrastructure. For example, if you run a traditional store, you would need extra physical space to store and display an expanded product range. With a web-based store, this is not necessary. You can sell stock that you do not have to physically possess before making the sale. You may even be able to have your suppliers ship directly to your customers.
It is clear that having a website brings many benefits, but your business can avail of those benefits only if your website is up to scratch. If it’s not, then you are almost certainly losing customers to your competitors. For example, have you rebuilt your website to handle the massive growth in the number of people who use mobile devices to browse the Internet? You need to have a website that has an automatically adjusted display so that it will always look good on any device.
Having a badly designed website means you are losing potential customers. It may even deter existing customers from buying from you again. If your website looks like it was built by an amateur, visitors to it are likely to get the impression that your whole business is unprofessional. Therefore, it is vitally important that you use a top-class, professional service to design, build and maintain your website.
Bliss Drive, a Los Angeles website development and web design company specializing in producing sites built using responsive web design, can revamp your online presence. Whether you are a new business owner just about to launch your first website or you have already built and published a website, Bliss Drive can help. Contact Bliss Drive today to find out how responsive web design can boost your business.
There are thousands or even millions of pages returned by a search engine and if your site does not appear in the first few results, probability is very high that the search results page will be closed before the viewer finds your website. Our SEO experts will carefully work on your content, putting the right keywords and HTML codes in appropriate places, so that your site ranks very high and is returned in the first few search results, improving visibility for your business and generating greater traffic