One of the best ways to improve visibility of your company website is submitting quality, informative articles in a number of article directories. Most entrepreneurs write articles about their company and post them in different directories these days for marketing purposes as they offer a great platform to share useful information about their businesses. If people read those articles and like it, there are high chances that they may click on the company’s link displayed in the resource box to know about the company’s business in detail. This can increase the traffic to your site.
Articles directories like social networking sites also help your company’s name to get recognized. When you post articles in different directories, people start recognizing your name and with that recognition you earn status and trust. People generally purchase brands they trust.
One of the best things about article writing and submitting them in directories is that it does not take much of your precious time. If you enjoy writing then you may be able to write a good article in just about an hour. But do not forget that articles must be of a superior quality as it is critical to building a brand that you are trying to create for your business. Your article is the first impression of your company and if it is not up to the mark your readers would never be interested in clicking your link. If writing is not your forte, do not experiment. Instead, hire professionals to get the job done.
How Article Directories Work
• You have to submit articles
• Publishers publish the articles free of charge
• At the bottom of your article a link to your company’s website is included
• This can increase traffic to your website
Points to Remember
• Never submit an article that is already there on your website. Your purpose of getting a higher rank in search engines will not be served if you submit an article already on your website. Search engine view same article appearing at different locations as a negative thing and this might bring your ranking down.
• Use directories that allow you to correct articles you have posted. There can be nothing worse than seeing your online article that is being viewed worldwide with a typing or a spelling mistake. It is a great relief if the directory gives you the option to go online and correct the error that you may have noticed.
• Submit in directories that show statistics as they are great for marketing purpose. They allow you to see how many people have seen your article, and how many of them have e-mailed it to their friends. You can also see the number of people who have downloaded the article on some sites.